Title: Tips to Help You Find the Best Camping Site (2000 words)
Talk about how to choose a camping site, give some advice and some problems they may meet. You could choose the points below to write, basically three parts, you can write your own subtitle. Pay attention to the logical and fluent of the article while you write.
Leading: keywords (camping site)
1. Determine your camping type (insert word, tent)
2. Do online research
3. Use the website and Google map
1. Away from animal trails or prime habitats
2. Away from the dangerous zone, as rock falls, flash floods, high tide, avalanches
3. Away from bugs, insect breeding grounds
4. Off-trail, so you don't disrupt another camper's wilderness experience
1. Near firewood and water
2. Flat&Dry, check the surface of the ground
3. Covered in natural materials, like pine needles, leaves, moss, or sand
4. Under or next to the tree, large rock, bushes, but away from overhanging branches.
Sum up: (Insert words, camping gears) ( you could write about: Before you find the best camping site, you need to have the best camping gears.)
（If you have a better idea about this topic, please free to write.）