An English information platform requires 11 articles about the topic [education]. Please read this instruction carefully, because each point is very important for us and our work. If there is anything you want to ask, please don't hesitate to do so (only via Freelancer).
- The texts have to be written in an objective, interesting and informative style.
- The texts have to be written in perfect English.
- Please use the following 11 titles in connection with the given subheadings:
1) Vocational Education and Training
Keywords (each once please): "e2 [url removed, login to view]: integration/adaption" , "[url removed, login to view]" , "e2 [url removed, login to view]: observatory"
Spotlight on Vocational Training
2) Germany: Vocational Training System
3) EU: Leonardo da Vinci program
4) US: Vocational Training programs
5) US: College and University System
6) Higher Education in China
7) UK: University Education and famous universites
8) Germany: Universities and Universities of applied sciences
9) ERASMUS: student exchange in the European Union
10) Walt Disney program: Work and attend college classes
11) Demi Pair: Student and part-time Au-pair
- Please add one subheading within each article.
- Each text has to be between 270 and 320 words long. Please don't address the reader directly (don't write: "You could...").
- Neither the text, nor any part of the text, may be copied or transcribed (no plagiarism).
- After finishing writing the articles, please send us a message through freelancer and attach them. Please don't contact us via e-mail.
- Every Text has to be a single word (.doc) document. Please make a zip file of all texts.
- Please deliver in max. 4 days
- We only pay through Freelancer.