An English information platform requires 11 articles about the topic [trailblazers and inventors]. Please read this instruction carefully, because each point is very important for us and our work. If there is anything you want to ask, please don't hesitate to do so (only via Freelancer).
- The texts have to be written in an objective, interesting and informative style.
- The texts have to be written in perfect English.
- Please use the following 11 titles in connection with the given subheadings:
1) Lewis and Clark: The Trailblazers
Keywords (each once please): "Trailblazers" , "Lewis and Clark and the trailblazers" , "trailblazers: the fur trade" , "[url removed, login to view]" , "trail blazers (Lewis and Clark)" , "Lewis and Clark expedition" , "trail blazers" , "[url removed, login to view]"
2) Amundsen and Scott: South Pole race
3) James Cook: South Pacific Voyages
4) Vasco da Gama: Sailing to India
5) Charles Darwin: South America
Pioneers in Aviation
6) Louis Blériot: Channel Crossing
7) Hermann Köhl: Crossing the North Atlantic
8) Amelia Earhart
Pioneers in Medicine
9) Alexander Flemming: Penicillin
10) Louis Pasteur: Vaccination against rabies and more
11) Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen: X-rays
- Please highlight keywords if there are any.
- Please add one subheading within each article.
- Each text has to be between 270 and 320 words long. Please don't address the reader directly (don't write: "You could...").
- Neither the text, nor any part of the text, may be copied or transcribed (no plagiarism).
- After finishing writing the articles, please send us a message through freelancer and attach them. Please don't contact us via e-mail.
- Every Text has to be a single word (.doc) document. Please make a zip file of all texts.
- Please deliver in max. 4 days
- We only pay through Freelancer.
11 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $54 på dette job
I have read and fully understand the project. I have studied English literature and creative writing at the college level and can write all of these in a short time frame. I am also a native speaker.