An English information platform requires 14 articles about the topic [Publishing (music, books, software)]. Please read this instruction carefully, because each point is very important for us and our work. If there is anything you want to ask, please don't hesitate to do so (only via Freelancer).
- The texts have to be written in an objective, interesting and informative style.
- The texts have to be written in perfect English.
- Please use the following 14 titles in connection with the given subheadings:
1) Publishing Music, Labels etc.
Publishing Music – Record lables:
2) Sony BMG
4) Universal Music
5) Warner Music
Publishing texts – Publishing Houses
6) Random House
7) Penguin Books
9) The New York Times Company
10) Axel Springer AG
Publishing Software – Software developers
- Please add one subheading within each article.
- Each text has to be between 270 and 320 words long. Please don't address the reader directly (don't write: "You could...").
- Neither the text, nor any part of the text, may be copied or transcribed (no plagiarism).
- After finishing writing the articles, please send us a message through freelancer and attach them. Please don't contact us via e-mail.
- Every Text has to be a single word (.doc) document. Please make a zip file of all texts.
- Please deliver in max. 4 days
- We only pay through Freelancer.