EMAIL SUBJECT: Project Details for <Topic>
This is <your name>. Here are the details of the writing project...
Topic: <Self-help >
Deadline: <2 weeks>
Length: At least 7,000 words. The moment the content exceeds 7,000 words, please inform me immediately and we may remove some unnecessary parts from the content.
Target Audience: <Target audience, e.g. first-time dog owners who are clueless in dog training>
Content to Include:
* <e.g. TIPS FOR FIRST TIME DOG OWNERS>
* <e.g. 7-STEP SYSTEM FOR DOG AGILITY TRAINING>
Instructions to Completing This Project...
1. Please propose your Table of Contents within 24hrs of this email.
2. After my next "go-ahead", please look through [url removed, login to view] (in the attached zip file) before starting your writing on [url removed, login to view] (in the attached zip file) and send me the latest draft every 3 days. The end result should be like [url removed, login to view] (in the attached zip file)
3. After your draft has been approved, ensure the end document has been formatted according to the instructions in [url removed, login to view] (in the attached zip file), proofread your document the final round and send it to me.
Also, be sure that each chapter title has been rephrased so that it won't give away all the important points at one glance (e.g. Use "The Single Most Important Key to Excelling In An Interview" instead of "Smile Your Way To Excelling In An Interview")
Your Action Is Required Within 24hrs...
Please reply right away to acknowledge receipt of this project when you've read the instructions above and send me the proposed Table of Contents within the next 24hrs.