Pet \ Dog blogger required
Betalt ved levering
We need a pet/dog blogger who can write engaging and informative blog posts on dog-related topics. This is a new blog.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for dogs and a good understanding of their behaviour and needs.
You will produce one article per week on a WordPress system using Elementor.
We will provide keywords, example articles, images and links to external sources.
Topics to cover:
- Dog training tips
- Pet health and nutrition
- Dog product reviews
Each blog post should be 1000-2000 words to provide in-depth information and keep the readers engaged. The articles must pass plagiarism and AI checks. You can use AI, but you must rewrite as a Human.
I also prefer the blog posts to be SEO-optimised to increase visibility and reach. The candidate should know about SEO best practices and be able to incorporate relevant keywords naturally into the content.
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent writing skills with a strong command of the English language
- Knowledge and experience in dog training, pet health, and nutrition
- Ability to research and provide accurate and up-to-date information
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and keyword optimization
- AHREFs or similar account (PAID, not trial). We will check your license before you start.
- GRAMMARLY account (PAID, not trial or free). We will check your license before you start.
- Good understanding of Elementor.
Only bid if you can show proof of an active blog you work on and update at least twice a month. If you don't already blog, you will not be skilled enough to do this. Please don't send us a link to some docs you have stored offline, as that is not blogging.
HOW TO BID
Start bid with 'SEO'.
Explain why you are a good fit for this role and how you blogging now. You don't have to submit your live blog now, but we will ask to see it when we shortlist candidates.
Projekt ID: #37208014