We are a boutique aerial company working with few people who become professionals and recreational in aerial and performing arts.
We are looking for someone with genuine communication and administration skills for a small creative business. We prefer someone with experience who can give advise, maybe someone retired who would enjoy contributing 2- hours per week on a voluntary basis.
Skills required are:
- Writing engaging posts on Facebook to images and video
- Enjoy writing articles
- Very good english skills
- Write/answer eMails
- Needs to be a conversational and business level
- Write some content for web pages
- Be able to write articles
- Be well structured and well organised
- Be customer oriented
- Maintain a customer database
- Win our customers loyalty
- Some marketing- Able to inspire people
- Able to figure out what needs to be done next rather than having to be told every step
Who we are:
We are a small, boutique aerial fitness and consultancy company with few clients.
We are all about fun, creativity & talent and you can see it on our pages: [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
If you are passionate about our art or always wanted to contribute to the performing arts, communicate with people from this background, want to fill your spare time with fun and a meaningful activity and enjoy dealing with this market we would love to hear from you.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $7/hour for this job
i am good at power point, editing. i am good at fast typing and have a good communication in English so i can able to complete your project without any error and within the given time limit.
I can start now! I'm a virtual receptionist and a sales & marketing associate. I have extensive experience in admin, sales, and marketing tasks. Highly experienced in lead generation and data entry.