We are looking for a talented creative writer to help write a small Story based on some descriptions provided.
- co-founders are 2 former housemates (Robbie Hicks and Lachlan Bradford)
⁃ Robbie’s a former professional athlete (AFL), turned project manager.
⁃ Lach’s a bartender/musician
- Two best mates who have skill sets that compliment each other, who were motivated to start something based on a product they liked, saw a gap in the market and their desire to create something that people would love - to make it less about the product and more about the lifestyle it represents.
⁃ Our company is named after Robbie’s dog Obie.
⁃ We wanted to encapsulate Obie the dog’s personality into a brand (cheeky, playful but cute enough to get away with things.)
- We are Australia's first Slides Company. Our product is designed in Melbourne, Australia.
⁃ The brand has a laid-back, easy aesthetic but is a bit cheeky (like Obie the dog)
- Our slides are lightweight, minimalistic, made for comfort and super easy to wear.
⁃ We want "Obies slides" to be the go-to shoe for any occasion.
- Our target market is the surf/beach lifestyle.
⁃ We would like to story to sign off with our company hashtag #walkeasy in a sentence. "example: you'll walkeasy in Obies"
I have attached an image of our product, logo, and a picture of the dog.
We would like the writing to be casual so that it fits in with the way that we would communicate with our target market. We want to keep it reasonably simple read, approx 500 words.
14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $36 på dette job
We are a professional copywriting team who has worked with clients like Netflix, Tiger Beer and Zespri. Through developing an understanding of the spirit and vision of Obie, we will help you tell your tale.