One of my companies produces a weekly newspaper with about 15-20 pieces of written content per week and I am in need of a new proofreader as our current one would like to spend more time with her family.
Overview of ongoing project:
* Proofread and suggestion improvements on 15-20 approximately 500 words stories each week
* Turnaround need: most stories will be finished on Wednesday and Thursday with a revised and finished deadline of Friday at 10:30 Central Time.
* While we don't strictly adhere to AP writing style, we must appear as a professional news organization in a community of 22,000. Key things are grammar, spelling, punctuation, tense, etc.
* Ability to add comments to content that will help younger and less experienced writers on the staff become better.
* Depending on your speed, our current reviewer commits about 5 hours per week to reading, commenting and polishing
Experience with Basecamp is preferred.