I gang

I need 100 Stories each in 1000+ words.

We want completely new and creative stories in below listed Categories, 10 stories in each category and every story must have more than 1000+ words and all the stories must be creative, error free, and intresting and having some moral messages in the end of the each story. Most importantly all the stories most not be copied from any book, website or anyone else, It must be written freshly.

Categories of stories:

1. Love story

2. Moral stories

3. Inspirational story

4. Motivational story

5. Family story

6. Success Stories

7. Life Stories

8. Life experience story

9. True life Stories

10. Marriage Story etc.

We need 30 stories first which will be checked by our team whether your stories are copyrighted or newly written. Once we find all the 30 stories are freshly written and not copyrighted then we pay 40% of your milestone. After completion of the project, the remaining 60% will be paid. All the transection will be made through freelance only.

Evner: Article Writing, Storyboard, Skrivning, Kreativ Skrivning, Romance Writing

Projekt ID: #28331958