We are a marketing agency who are looking for reliable native english content writers.
These blog posts will be between 500-1,000 words, depending on the post.
You MUST be able to write at a college level and have English as your first language.
Must be able to do the following:
1. Take an existing article (provided by us) and re-write into their own words.
2. Write an article from scratch.
What We Expect:
- Turn-Around Time of 48 hours max.
- All articles must follow copy-writing best practice (I.E, They have a headline... then are broken down into sub-headlines... Short paragraphs, simple language, no contractions, little to no passive voice) as an example, check out the format of this article: (link removed)
- Article is free of grammatical and spelling errors.
- Article follows the article checklist attached.
Concise bonus: 200 words (yes, we pay you to write less).
Please respond to this job posting with 3 writing samples.
ONLY English first language writers. If English isn't your first language, you will automatically be rejected and reported.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $27 for this job
Hey, I've gone through your project description and I am very interested in doing it. I am sure that I will exceed your expectations Relevant Skills and Experience I've written many articles for the past 4 years.
Hey, I am a Marketing major with 2 years experience as a Content Lead in a Tech firm. I can write all sorts of SEO based content be it Articles, Blogs on various Niches. I have a huge portfolio to share. Thanks, Olive
My functions mostly involve researching, creative writing. I ensure you get quality work. I look forward to helping you on this project for your organization.