A French information platform requires 12 texts about the topic [french fashion]. Please read this instruction carefully, because each point is very important for us and our work. If there is anything you want to ask, please don't hesitate to do so (only via Freelancer).
- The texts have to be written in an objective, interesting and informative style.
- The texts have to be written in FRENCH by a native French speaker.
- Please use the following 12 titles:
1) la France - le pays de la mode grande
Keywords: "Violette LeDuc" (1 time) , "[url removed, login to view]" (1 time), "site de Violette LeDuc par mireille brioude" (1 time)
idoles de style françaises
2) Violette Leduc
3) Coco Chanel
4) Jean-Paul Gaultier
5) Christian Dior
6) Yves-Saint Laurent
Paris: métropole de mode
8) Paris Fashion Week
9) Galeries Lafayette
art et culture a Paris
10) les Cafés dans la rue
11) Moulin Rouge
12) Musée du Louvre
- Please add one subheading within each article.
- Each text has to be between 270 and 320 words long. Please don't address the reader dircetly (don't write:"You could...").
- Neither the text, nor any part of the text, may be copied or transcribed (no plagiarism).
- After finishing writing the texts, please send us a message through freelancer and attach them. Please don't contact us via e-mail.
- Every Text has to be a single word (.doc) document. Please make a zip file of all texts.
- Maximal budget for this project is $55.
- We only pay through Freelancer.
2 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $69 for dette job
Hello, I am a French native speaker, from Paris. I have many skills : professional blogger-copywriter, 2D-3D designer, multimedia developer, video and picture editing. Merci et à bientôt ;)