I am looking for a Native English speaking article writer to write 3 articles to start with about FHA VA Mortgages. These are articles to verify that the writer understands the subject. Keywords and article format and outline will be given at the award of bid. More articles will be given to selected candidate.
To be considered you will need to provide specific examples of past work and references if available.
Here is a summary of the type of article writing we're looking for:
The articles must be:
- 1000 -1200 words each
- 100% original and pass Copyscape
- top quality with proper grammar, structure and punctuation
- well written and free of any grammar and spelling errors
- informative, well researched and interesting to read
- The articles must flow and make sense.
- Keyword rich, good SEO organized with 2-4% keyword density
- All writing you create for me needs to be your 100% original work and free of any copyrighted or plagiarized materials.
- I will own all rights to the completed articles. You may not distribute them in any way upon delivery.
- Revisions will be expected until I am satisfied with the completed articles.
- Completed articles shall be delivered in Txt file or Microsoft Word
Our topic is FHA Mortgages. The articles will need to explain the complete process in applying for and receiving an FHA Mortgage in non-technical language.
Any articles that contain any of the following problems will not be paid for until they are revised:
- Any articles that do not pass Copyscape.
- Any articles found to contain spelling and/or grammatical errors.
- Any articles that are not written in proper English or that demonstrate that the writer is otherwise not a native English speaker.
- Any articles that indicate that the author did not do proper research of the article topic because the article contains erroneous information.
- Scraped content or rewrites from article spinner software will not be accepted.