*** Only Accepting Native English Speakers from North America and Europe ***
Established online education company is seeking multiple native English speaking freelance writers to assist with the development of a series of product descriptions for our online practice tests. We have a total of 900 product descriptions (150 words each) that need need to be created. The project will be split among multiple writers.
You will only be required to research a total of 9 practice test categories. Our practice tests will be marketed to readers in all 50 states (alabama practice test, arkansas practice test). You will need to be creative to ensure that the descriptions are varied and unique (substituting the state name or other values is not acceptable).
* Are self-driven to find solutions by reaching out to stakeholders to get answers
* Are detail-focused and don’t let “little things” fall through the cracks
* Excellent collaborator
Skills and Responsibilities
* Impeccable grammar and spelling
* Experience writing in a conversational tone
* Thoroughly read the project requirements
* Ask clarifying questions
* Research product categories
* Portfolio showing your relevant experience
This is a fixed price project. Our budget for the 900 product descriptions is $1500. In your proposal, please indicate the number of product descriptions you are interested in and your turnaround time for 225 product descriptions.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
* Please provide a direct link to or include an example of product descriptions you have created.
* Please create a short product description (100 words) using the criteria listed in the job description for the following product, 'GED Practice Test'.
* How many product descriptions are you interested in and what is your turnaround time for 200 (150 word) product descriptions.
* How would you ensure that each practice test product description is unique across all 50 states?
* What questions do you have about the project?