1. Describe the visual and narrative structure. What was unusual about it?
2. Who is the murderer? Why do you think so?
3. What is the relationship of the music and editing/cinematography in the scenes walking in the woods? What does the music add/subtract from the scenes?
4. Is the overall message of the film hopeful or not? Give 3 pieces of evidence for your interpretation (including at least one visual).
5. How was it different from other movies you have watched (give specific examples)?
17 freelancers are bidding on average $27 for this job
Hello, Kindly contact me for mutual discussion and further briefing on this project, so that I can start ASAP. Sincerely i will do this job and ensure an outstanding delivery.