We are hiring a writer that has experience in writing B2B content and has some knowledge (or willing to do their research) on the following subjects to help us grow our site:
- Cloud Security best practices (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Cloud Automation
- Continuous Compliance with PCI/DSS, HIPAA/HITECH, NIST CSF, GLBA, ISO/IEC 27001 and GDPR
- DevSecOps services (Containers, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, CI/CD, etc.)
This is a long-term position. You will start with 1~2 blog posts (500 to 2,000 words) on a weekly basis, with much room to grow beyond this if you can deliver consistent quality work.
Your responsibility includes:
1. You'll be assigned topics and given a submission deadline. Then you will have to research further on the topics and come up with a rough outline for the post. Once it’s confirmed you can start writing content that provides real value, not a rehash of what you googled on the topic.
2. Preferably, you know how to dig into research and studies to produce better and more accurate information.
Who We’re Looking For:
* Professional writing experience: At least 2 years of working experience as a writer for related blogs or informational websites.
* Technical know-how: we'd expect our writers to have excellent technical knowledge on the topics they're covering.
* Reliability: Can you work independently, anticipate the needs of our readers, and hit every deadline? Must be able to show examples of your previous work.
* Excellent written English, including good spelling and grammar.
I look forward to hearing from you!