Summary: India based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform. Our product is sold globally to CXO’s (our prime target customers) in Fortune 500 corporates, Partners in Venture Capital Funds, and Investment Banks.
We need native english writers for long term association who have experience covering/writing about startup ecosystem, covering deals, investments and news. Please share (only) your related work and anything that can help me to select right candidates like linkedin profile or blog links.
Screening question: Please send serious and thoughtful answer to it in your response while bidding to help me screen candidates.
Given below are a few headlines from company blog. Please try and rewrite the following headlines.
1. More Uber Than Uber: How Didi Won The Ride Hailing Market In China ([login to view URL])
2. Is Technology The Panacea For Mental Health Care In India? ([login to view URL])
3. Following A Peak Year, $8.7B Went Into Alternative Lending Sector In 2016 ([login to view URL])
4. 2016 Is The 7th Consecutive $1B+ Investment Year For Marketing Tech ([login to view URL])
5. Why The Zuckerbergs Are Bullish About Indian EdTech Startup Byju’s ([login to view URL])
● Feel free to be more creative as well as analytical in your approach
● The intent is to make a reader click the article, the moment he/ she sees them
● Read the links for better clarity
● Write for our prime target CXO's
● Multiple headlines are welcome
This will be a long term relationship with good pay. So please only serious candidates who can commit should apply.
31 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $43/time for dette job
Hi, how about this for the first one - Uber vanquished by China's not-so-great wall Didi. I would also like to ask the pay per article as also submission details. Thanks & regards, Vinita.
Hello. I am passionate about writting and have written blogs for startups in my entrepreneurship journey. I have good experience with researching into startups and writting about them.