I want to make strategic communication plan about Wells Fargo bank fack account
9 pages due 11 October and I'll pay 40$
[url removed, login to view] situation: Issue, crisis, opportunity, obstacle? What is the nature of the situation? [url removed, login to view] research: Include *key publics, *available resources, *opinions and attitudes, *opinion leaders. *Which groups are concerned enough to act in a positive or negative fashion?
3. -Develop a SWOT analysis for the organization related to the situation.
4. Consider options for strategy:
5. Where are we now?
6. How did we get here?
7. Where do we want to be?
8. How do we get there?
9. What is our budget?
10. What people do we need?
11. What resources do we need?
12. Action plan, including both internal and external action outlines.
13. Action plan, including both internal and external action outlines. Internal education actions: Fellow managers in organization must agree plan should be implemented. How do we get them on board? What are the benefits of the plan? Other people in organization must be aware of their role in your plan. How will they be made aware of any changes beforehand? How will they be involved? External education actions: How will we know when we’re ready to launch? What is the timeline? What are the goals?
14. Implementation: How is the plan carried out? What actions are created? Everyone must be kept informed during project; how will this occur? How will feedback be measured and shared, in case of changes in the middle of the plan? Why are those actions the best option for your demographic and campaign effectiveness?
15. Evaluate effectiveness: How will you track and measure effectiveness, or lack thereof? Explain specific methods you would use to quantify results, including what resources you wi