We are a health and wellness company and we are very passionate in making our customer’s lives better by offering various solutions to common health problems. We are looking for an experienced blogger and social media point person who will write content about our products. The candidate will also be responsible for managing our social media platforms and keep engagement both positive and interesting.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Blogger to generate engaging and original content for our website. The Blogger will research topics and develop interesting posts that will appeal to our target audience and promote the blog using our social media social media channels, and other methods to reach and expand our audience base. You should be a skilled, savvy writer who can create appealing, insightful posts that will reach and grow our audience.
To succeed as in the position, you should be focused on generating and composing interesting content and expanding your readership. You should be creative, adaptable, and analytical with excellent writing skills and a “unique voice”.
- Producing, researching and pitching ideas for content
- Writing, editing, publishing and promoting your content
- Promoting new posts using our social media channels or other methods you deem will increase your reader base.
- Be the “voice” of the company, advocating and educating others about our products
- Increase Site Traffic by employing SEO optimization techniques
- Reach out to other bloggers, experts, influencers to contribute content to our website/blog
- Be on top of posts/messages on our blog and social media channels
- Staying current on health and wellness trends to be able to come up with ways to further attract more readers
- Must be located in Metro Manila and should be willing/able to come to our in-person interview & trainings from October 23-27.
- Must have experience with blogging/copywriting and have work samples we can view online.
- Must have experience with social media, both writing & posting, and have examples of their work online.
- Must be fluent in Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and similar social media websites.
- Must be interested in health and wellness/beauty type subjects and products. Most likely this person will be a female due to the subject matter, but we’re open to hiring anyone who fits the bill.
- Must be willing to work full-time on this project after an initial part-time period of about 1-2 weeks.
- Flexible time schedule is available but will require 8-hour per day shifts using our time management system.
- There will be a lot of liberty in what you write but we will be, for most of the time, driving focus via training to completely immerse the candidate in our brand/products.
ONLY for Manila, Philippines candidates only as we need face to face training and interview.