We need an accomplished writer to draft articles about Publisher Analytics, Audience Development, Marketing and Editorial teams of major US news publishing websites.
The topics should be in one of the following 3 flavors:
1. Related to Reader's Job Function: Eg. Role of publisher analytics in Editorial strategy
2. Related to Product features - Eg. Publisher Analytics vs generic web analytics, highlighting specific features
3. Related to a trending topic in the digital publishing industry eg. - Evaluating metered paywalls
All topics should be highly specific - no catch all, broad topics such as "how to do audience development". The target audience is made up of experts in their field and need thoughtful, well researched, meaningful content with a significant takeaway.
- Number of articles - 6 per month, initially for 1 month. If we are happy with results, can consider extending the project and increasing article count.
- Word count: 700 to 1200
- Zero room for typos, grammar or semantic errors
- Writer to research and suggest topics, create blueprint, get draft reviewed in iterations from our team till final approval
If you have prior experience in the Digital Media publishing industry, and/or analytics, you may have an advantage. Please provide some samples of your published content.