The project is for a new e-commerce website. * Experience in content writing for ecommerce websites / legal writing / SEO is a definite plus. *
There are several tasks to be completed for the website. Please find the articles to be written for the website below
* About us (350 - 500 words)
* Terms & Conditions (3500 words approx)
* Learn More
* How it works? Text for One Pager showing easy steps
* The company will be signing a contract with all the businesses it will be dealing with. The contract is to be written as well. Examples / Terms and conditions will be provided wherever possible. This is where your pervious experience with writing for ecommerce websites / legal writing would be helpful.
1) We will provide you the details on the business. You will have to write unique, useful and high quality text. At least 2 examples of competitors will be provided as well just as an inspiration but the work must not be copied / plagiarised from the competitors / internet.
2) All work must be done in professional English without any spelling and grammar errors.
3) Article must to be 100% original, plagiarism free and must pass Copyscape test.
4) I will check each article and pay only for the ones that meet the guidelines. You will not be paid for the articles that do not follow the guidelines until they are corrected.
5) I have provided an approximate length of the articles expected wherever possible.
6) Works needs to be started within a week after awarding the project.
7) Initial payment will be made to start the project. The rest of the payment will be made after the work has been completed satisfactorily.
8) Please do not place unrealistic bids considering we are a new business and have limited funding.
1) You must not outsource writing to another individual.
2) Excellent English spelling and grammar is must. Please provide at least 1 example. Messages without examples will not be read / replied to.
3) Experience in writing for ecommerce websites / legal writing / SEO is a bonus.
Ownership of all Intellectual Property with respect to the work done for the website belongs to my company after the work has been paid for. You will retain no rights to any paid content including, but not limited to, using the content yourself, posting the content as a sample, reselling the content or distributing the content in any manner.
If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $135 for this job
Hello, My bid is for 8 pages. See the PM for my bid and sample details. I read through the job details extremely carefully and I am absolutely sure that I can do the project very well. Kind regards.