Terms of Reference for Copywriter
Content Creation Services for Authority Partners
A. Company Description
Authority Partners (AP) is a software development company, which was founded in 1998. We employ more than 200 employees worldwide, and we are specialized in Microsoft technology stack for enterprises and popular mobile platforms.
Our vision is to be to be the authority in creating information technology excellence, while our mission is to inspire and enable our consultants to create excellence in technology solutions, growing together with our clients on the path to success. Our core values are excellence, growth and development, stability and social responsibility.
Authority Partners is seeking a professional Copywriter that will develop and propose appealing and integrated content for the AP website and promotional materials that will support the communication objectives of AP. He/she will be provided with access to information and treat the following topics:
• About Authority Partners
• Our services
• Our method
• Our story
• Our culture
• Authority Partners (AP) Lab
Primary Target Group: Potential clients and consultants.
Secondary Target Group: General population.
Strategic communication objectives are:
• Make continue reference to the AP Brand Identity document.
• Align internal and external messaging.
• Align messaging through different channels.
• Inform relevant target audiences about AP activities, which encompasses the visual identity and visibility.
• Promote best practices of AP.
• Initiate meaningful engagement of the target audience, clients and potential consultants.
More about AP can be found at https://authoritypartners.com.
The Copywriter will refer and review in detail the company Brand Identity and Communication Strategy document for more information.
C. Scope of Services, Expected Outputs and Target
The Selected Copywriter will be responsible for the following tasks:
1. The Copywriter will conduct Research on the IT industry, software development, company - related topics, including key publications, and the AP Communication Strategy and Brand Identity documents – this plan will contain, but not be limited to:
Preparatory activities – The Copywriter develops a specific schedule of activities and submits to the AP PR and Communications Specialist for approval. Other activities include:
• Meeting with the AP team to discuss requirements and the AP brand identity and communication strategy documents.
• Familiarizing yourself with the services, target audience and competitor’s activities in the market.
Implementation – The Copywriter, together with the AP team, oversees the production phase, writes and presents a few copy options to the AP team. The Copywriter should modify copy until the AP team is satisfied. Other activities include:
• Presenting initial ideas to the AP team.
• Writing various copy options, which should be presented as a story board.
• Modifying copy.
• Overseeing the production phase, booking and liaising with designers, illustrators, printers and photographers.
Reporting and measuring results – The Copywriter submits individual sections of the content periodically, as well as final content to the PR and Communications Specialist.
2. Content creation and adaptation for the AP website.
• The Copywriter will create and adapt current content on the AP website, with reference to the AP Communication Strategy and Brand Identity documents.
a. Target group: Clients and potential consultants.
3. Creation and adaptation of promotional materials: General information brochure and Recruiting flyer to attract new talents (basic message through visuals/texts).
a. Target group: Potential consultants.
b. Brochure should contain max. 15 pages (including visuals).
c. Recruiting flyer should contain max. 2 pages (including visuals).
25 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $972 på dette job
Lifestyle writer and designer Claire Charters has a love affair with words and is always seeking and Searching for the right words to help enchant and spark inspiration within others.
Terms of Reference for Copywriter Content Creation Services for Authority Partners A. Company Description Authority Partners (AP) is a software development company, which was founded in 1998. We...