This is a copywriting / content creation (text only) job request for a pet (dogs and cats) subscription box business/service based out of Hong Kong.
In the first phase of the project (this phase) the copy/content will be focused on the expats and English speaking residents/pet owners in Hong Kong, with the next phase focusing on translation into Cantonese and Mandarin for the Chinese consumers.
The individual is expected to deliver copy/content for the following:
1. Product/service information - This is a service similar to [login to view URL] and [login to view URL]
a) Selling and conversion based copy with action-verbs
b) Tag-lines and short blurbs/sentences that can be reused across all the marketing collateral
2. Website pages:
a) About - I will share the details of the team, existing business and what we want to convey (context and tone).
b) Why PetBox - focus on quality of products and how they are responsibly sourced
3. Newsletters (3)
b) Introduction to potential customers of an existing business
c) Introduction to potential new customers
4. Facebook & Instagram posts (5) - text only
a) Introducing the service (3 variations)
b) Promotions (2)
5. Blog posts
a) Pampering our pets
b) The value of this subscription service
c) Pet ownership in a big city, loneliness, Hong Kong etc.
My requirement/preferences from the individual/team who will take on this exciting gig:
- Native English speakers and experienced creative content writers
- Passionate about our furry friends and a familiarity with the Asian market is a definite plus
- Not just copywriters for spinning SEO articles but an understanding of writing conversion based copy
- Ability to understand the context and tone and not just mindless copyscape proof words.
- Fixed price and ability to start right away with a quick turnaround.
Please do not bid instantly without understanding the project requirements. Thank you!