We're looking for a writer to create a batch of 8x 600 word blog posts on logistics topics
These are blog posts for marketing purposes. The writing doesn't need to be particularly technical, but you must have a genuine interest in logistics and supply chain management, the ability to conduct research and an intermediate/good level of knowledge. This is a UK company, so you will need to use British spelling, grammar and research sources.
Budget is £15 per article; £120 for all eight.
Guidelines: Please apply only if you meet the following criteria, thanks!
We're looking for...
- Native level fluent written English
- A concise writing style - no wordiness or filler please
- Original writing; please don't copy or rehash content from Wikipedia
- Good communication
- Confidence researching and writing on the subject matter
- On time delivery
- Independent writers only. Don't apply if you are an agency or plan to subcontract your work.
We are a UK-based digital marketing agency. Regular work is available.