We are a small marketing agency that is looking to help small business owners — who aren’t tech savvy — realise the importance of social media.
We need to find a writer who can capture the specific tone of voice we’re looking for. We’ve been successful thus far.
We’re looking for someone to write the intro of the article: 200-300 words. Illustrating to us they are able to capture the tone and style that we are looking for. Also need to demonstrate the ability to conduct their own research and think laterally.
If we are happy with the intro you've created we'll the get you to finish the article:
The article should take the format of a ‘Top 10’, with explanations of each stat to highlight the implications to the reader (business owners).
Article should use stats from reputable studies to highlight the impact of social media.
Intro needs to be written in a style like:
Reference 1: [url removed, login to view]
Reference 2: [url removed, login to view]
• Writer will ideally have a background in marketing, social media and sales funnel
• The article needs to be written in a way that is personable, jovial and informative. Relatable: article needs to be written from the perspective of someone who understands what it’s like to run a small business.
• Needs to address the reader directly: you, your business, your marketing, etc.
• Writing style needs to be informal/colloquial: needs to use contractions: you’re, they’re etc.
• Needs to be structured and styled in a way similar to the articles above (Rhetorical questions, frequent use of paragraphs for emphasis, easily digestible).
• Writer must use Google Docs
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $35/time for dette job
Hi, I am a professional blog writer. I am highly interested in your project. Please PM to discuss. Samples available upon request. Revival My Portfolio & Reviews: https://www.freelancer.com/u/revival786
Heavily influenced by Hemingway, I write clear, bold and brief. Relevant Skills and Experience Before working as a Creative Director in a printing company, did a few stints as a research assistant back in college.