As part of larger content marketing & lead generation strategy, we will be putting together a series of blog posts around Innovation-101 Strategy. Lessons and learnings building an IoT product from scratch. The first post to serve as sample is here: [login to view URL]@rajsark/what-we-learned-building-a-mobile-iot-system-from-scratch-5-takeaways-6f111cb6e3bb
The general theme will be focused on "Lessons from our journey in NPI with an IoT device".
Target Audience: Product Managers at larger organisations involved in NPI (New Product Introduction).
The core audience for these blog/ vlog posts are:
- Senior Product Managers (Primary Reader)
- Startup Founder/ CEOs in IoT/ Apps (Secondary Reader)
- VP of IT/ CIOs of Companies (Insurance etc. who may benefit)
Our goal with these blog posts is to establish trust in our methodology and processes, so that the target audience will one day choose to buy our services (Consulting or License). To do this we will be documenting the product strategy approach our team takes on any new consulting engagements. Lean Startup Way.
Our hypothesis is that people will read our approach and appreciate what goes into building a product strategy and hire us to do this work.
What is required:
- Write approximately 6 mid form in-depth content (1000+ word/ 5-min read) pieces on Product, Strategy & Innovation. We will provide the specific subjects with key points, best practices, mistakes, examples and resources to help build the piece. Whilst we try to provide info to generate the content, the right person will be able to do their own research to supplement our resources.
- The content needs to be visual and highly engaging with examples.
- Understanding of lean startup, NPI, digital marketing
- Copywriting & blogging
- Research and distill key points in complex subjects
- Create appealing visuals to support written content as required
Here is an example of content that match the style, tone and most importantly value to customer (Product Managers): [login to view URL]
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
- Have you ever written any articles/blogs on lean startup, entrepreneurship, marketing, lead generation, product management?
- What is your methodology in writing content? How do you capture the audience's attention?
For reference use sample from Medium first post: [login to view URL]@rajsark/what-we-learned-building-a-mobile-iot-system-from-scratch-5-takeaways-6f111cb6e3bb
This is an example of the style and content structure (you do not need to provide visual/ graphics this will be produced by me/ our team).
We are looking for at least 5 more similar posts over next 3 months. Plz. ensure you understand brief before submitting a bid and provide ref. link to your past work/ similar work(s) to win the project.