We are looking at good article writer, who can write original and interesting articles with proper research on the subject. We want 30 articles (around 400 to 500 words each - so please bid accordingly). All articles would be around the topics of seeking employment with local governments in the United States, etc. (The exact article titles would be provided to the winner)
YOUR BID IS FOR 30 ARTICLES PER THE SPECS CONTAINED HEREIN.
Please check the requirements and bid only if you think you can match them:
1. 100% original articles and pass 100% Copyscape premium account test IS REQUIRED on each (You are to provide us with the report)
2. There will be no grammatical mistakes
3. The articles should be an interesting read and properly researched
4. The articles you write should be logical, make sense and should be relevant to the topic. Each article you write should have an introduction and a conclusion. Each article you write should have correct grammar and syntax. You should proofread each article you have written.
5. Prior experience of writing articles for a job board, job searching, local government agencies and government job search related articles is a must. (Please provide references, if you have not written regarding these topics in the past you can submit to us a trial article)
Once the articles have been written, you must transfer 100% of the rights to me - in which case you will not be able to use the articles in the future. This includes selling the articles and posting them online anywhere else.
Good luck bidding !!