Assistive technology is an umbrella term that includes assistive, adaptive, and rehabilitative devices for people with disabilities and includes the process used in selecting, locating, and using them. People who have disabilities often have difficulty performing activities of daily living independently, or even with assistance. Assistive technology promotes greater independence by enabling people to perform tasks they were formerly unable to accomplish, or had great difficulty accomplishing, by providing enhancements to, or changing methods of interacting with, the technology needed to accomplish such tasks.
This assignment requires you to research an article on assistive technology that are useful in the classroom for young children. From that research then select a specific type of technology to write a narrative summary explaining what is type of technology it is and if it is a high or low device. You must attach a copy of the article along with the device you are reporting about for viewing. I must be able to click on the article to open and view to read. Therefore you will have to copy and paste the website and not type that site.
Guidelines for Article Critique Grade Rubric
1. Select an article of interest relevant to early childhood special education. A minimum of three pages required when selecting articles.
2. Articles must be professional referenced. Such as Young Children, Early Childhood News Dimensions, Early childhood Education ([login to view URL], Allyn & Bacon ([login to view URL]).ERIC and Internet and others.
3. Article(s) must be typed, using double spaced with a standard margin.
4. Attach a COPY of the article including the bibliography.
5. The format of the article (s) should have your name at the top of the left hand margin follow by the submitted date of the article. A standard bibliography form, following your name must include the name of the journal (underlined), the volume or date (month and year) and page numbers.
6. The context of the article must include the following:
Introduction as indicates:
1. Explain what is an assistive technology device?
2. Explain why is assistive technology important?
3. What kind of devices qualify as assistive technology?
4. Explain who qualifies for assistive technology devices?
5. Must have a photo of the denoted assistive technology.
7. Describe the main idea of the article.
• Give several supporting points, details, references and ideas for use in the early childhood classroom.
• Summarize the article by being specific and to the point,
• Absolutely no plagiarism (using one's ideas or by coping verbatim).
• Use the Standard English grammar, including spelling and usage,
• Bring closure to the article by giving your opinion based on a personal experience and/or how the article would be useful with children and families.
12 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $40 på dette job
I will do the task for you in the minimum of your budget. I have huge experience of article writing. You will get a good article as a result with proper references. Thanks
I am well versed in the English language and a workhorse in terms of customer satisfaction, leadership, and discipline. please allow me to work on your article