We need a technical in-depth article about installing and running TeamSpeak 3 Server on Raspberry Pi devices with general overview and setup tutorials. The brief contents include:
- TeamSpeak introduction (what is it and how it works)
- TeamSpeak solution use
- Making up your own TS3 server on Raspberry Pi (the most detailed guide possible)
Requirements for a candidate:
1. The writer should have relevant experience of working with Raspberry Pi devices, Linux and Raspbian
2. Coding and software development skills a must.
3. The writer should be NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER
4. The ideal candidate is the one who has got a Raspberry Pi device.
The article requirements :
1. Volume: 5000+ signs
2. The article should contain detailed step-by-step tutorials with pictures of all the steps
3. The article should also contain non-tutorial pictures for better context illustration.
4. 100% unique copywriting. NO re-writing and/or translation! The Uniqueness is thoroughly checked! Non-unique work will not be paid.
5. The pay is set and is not a subject of discussion.