We are looking for freelancers/companies who search & find websites that are related to our website, contact those websites and make sure you get to write articles for those websites and get to publish those self-written articles on those websites. The articles you write must add value to those website (the articles must be related to other articles/topics on the websites so the articles you write add value to the websites on which the articles gets published). The articles published on those websites should also be related to our website and should have at least one backlink in the first paragraph which points to our website.
The topics you will need to write about are webdesign, webdevelopment, psd conversion, et cetera.
How you should work:
1. You find quality & related blogs/websites where you can publish an article on (related to our websites)
2. You contact the webmasters and ask if you can write an article for his website or publish a backlink on his website (you suggest topics to write about which will be interesting for his website)
3. You write an article which is at least:
- 100% unique and handwritten
- 350 words
- good English
- must be related to the website you write the article for (add value to that website and its visitors)
- must be related to our websites (PSD conversion)
- contains 2 backlinks (1st paragraph and a 2nd anywhere) (the webmasters must agree with this)
4. You make sure your article gets published on that website.
- Publish 1 article per website (not more)
- Quality over Quantity: Never publish on:
- Article directories
- Link farms
- Other spammy sites
We are looking for freelancers who want to write and publish +/- 7 articles per week, for a longer period. To get to know each other, we will start with 5 articles.
We've set the budget on $25 per published article so if you publish articles for us on a daily basis, you will get 31 * 25 = $775 per month. This budget is nagotiable.
We've set the end date on Dec 1, 2014 because we are looking for freelancers who can work on a daily basis for a longer period.
We only hire freelancers from North-America so please DON'T apply if you're not from North-America.