This project is for US/Canada/UK/Australia native writers only.
NO non-English-born writers or writing groups.
I’m looking for writers who have experience in writing nutritional/medical content and practicing medical professionals are encouraged to bid. Selected bidders will write 2 articles each (this is a test only). The winners will write for my website on a weekly basis.
1) I’m looking for a minimum of 1,000 words per article excluding references and written in “laymen’s terms.” Articles must be interesting and easy to read.
2) All work should be cited and the use of medical text books, reference manuals, and clinical studies as references are recommended.
3) Basic SEO writing experience is required. I will provide the keywords for all the articles and instructions to selected bidders.
4) English fluency is required. You must use good grammar and perfect English.
5) Articles must be 100% original, plagiarism is not tolerated. They must pass a Premium Copyscape scan and Turnitin.
6) The finished articles must be delivered in Microsoft Word 2007, free of spelling errors and grammatically correct.
7) Upon completion of the project, I will retain full rights to the material including the right to edit, reformat, publish and/or use the articles and content to my discretion. The material becomes the exclusive property of the buyer, and you do not have rights to use/sell/publish the material elsewhere, including on [url removed, login to view]
- Please provide samples of your writing, or links to articles.
- Do NOT respond if you outsource writing to others - you MUST be the actual writer.