Need 20 - 30 articles in 2 weeks
Word count will vary for each article (300 – 1000+ words)
Preferred writers with Medical Background
** You will be given tasks for every 24 hours**
Willing to pay $1.00 for 500 words
Payment through milestone
Payment will be made after the completion of 10-20 articles (Whatever is mutually decided)
• YOU MUST PASTE THE REFERENCE LINKS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ARTICLE
• WITHOUT THE REFERENCES, YOUR ARTICLES WILL BE REJECTED
TOPICS: You must be able to write on any given topic. However, writers having background in medical will be preferred
PLEASE DON'T BID IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH THE RATE & IF YOU CAN’T MEET THE DEADLINES
Only Experienced Writers will be preferred
Further details will be discussed with selected writers
- Payments will be through milestone but you have to be very patient to receive the payment. Even it can be couple of days to release the payment. If you are an impatient person, then you are not welcomed to bid on the project.
- Once you are hired, you are supposed to write at least 1 – 2 article (s) before I create milestone.
- Need original content, not spun
- I will reject the work if you don't produce the original and unique content
- Your written content must be humanly readable and understandable
-You must be willing to make changes if required in your written content
-Your written content must be unique and must pass copyscape (100%)
-If your content could not pass copyscape (Premium), you will not get paid. Therefore don’t expect flexibility regarding plagiarism.
- if you PLAGIARIZE or produce bad quality content, you will not hold the rights to ask for the payment. Also you will not receive any response in case if you submit LOW QUALITY content.
- Content with spelling errors, grammatical mistakes and poorly will be rejected
IF YOU THINK THAT YOU WILL SEND THE WORK WITH FULL OF GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES AND LOTS OF ERRORS AND I WILL FIX THEM FOR YOU… THEN IT IS NOT A JOB FOR YOU…
IN OTHER WORDS YOU WILL NOT GET PAID FOR CRAP.
Note: DON’T BID IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH THE TERMS.