Looking for an article writer. You should have excellent English language writing skills. If the articles you write are good then you could be asked to write additional articles from time to time.
About the articles you would write if hired:
Each article should be at least 500 words.
You will be provided the topic.
You will be provided with article research from which the articles can be written.
The articles you write should be logical, make sense and should be relevant to the topic.
Each article you write should have an introduction and a conclusion.
Each article you write should have correct grammar and syntax.
You should proofread each article you have written.
You should write the articles in your own words.
If you are interested in this project, answer each of the following questions using a full sentence, so that I know exactly what you are referring to.
1. How much do you charge per article?
2. Which day of the week and at what hours of the day will you work towards completing this project?
Will you send article updates so that I can read the article?
3. Let me know what country you are from and what country you are currently living in.
4. Let me know how many people will work on this project. If one person will work on this project, will that one person be you?
5. You will be asked to write a sample article. Is that a problem for you? And no, I am not paying for the sample.
6. Do you have a Resume? If so, send your Resume.
7. Do you have an English writing sample? If so, send it.
8. You will be required to sign a contract before you are hired for this project. Will that be a problem for you?
9. Do you have something coming up or are you involved in something at the moment that requires you to take time off before or while working on this project?
10. Why are you applying for this project?
11. You understand that no matter how good or valid the excuse it does not help me meet my deadline. Therefore, if you cannot complete this project in a timely manner or habitually do not complete projects in a timely manner then do not apply for this project.
12. Do you double check your work and make corrections without having to be asked to do so?
You understand that whatever errors need to be corrected or whatever corrections are to be made you will need to make them and you will be asked to make them. After being hired, on day 1 or 2, you agree to send me an update showing the actual work you have done for this project. This lets me know if you are doing things correctly.
I do not pay upfront. I do not pay milestones, I do not pay a percentage. I pay when the project is complete.
Do not plagiarize. Copyscape and other tools will be used to check ALL written work.