I am looking for top quality English writers for long term basis. If
you can produce original (100%) work without grammatical, sentence
structure, and word usage errors and meet the deadline, then perhaps, this is for you-
1. Payment method is [url removed, login to view] on every Friday or Tuesday.
MINIMUM PAYOUT IS 30 USD. BUT NO MILESTONE PAYMENT IS ENTERTAINED, as the payment is weekly basis.
2. Articles must be unique and original but no duplication. AT THE
MOST 3 (THREE) % DUPLICATION IS ALLOWED throughout your whole
3 You understand that after getting the payment for the article(s) you
have written, the right of those articles will be transferred to me
and you are not allowed to reuse them.
4. Article rates:
A. [url removed, login to view] USD per words for original article
B. [url removed, login to view] USD per words for rewriting
But rate will be increased soon and may be doubled, if you can show your 100% perfectness.
If your article is rejected for poor quality and other reasons, you will not get payment for that particular article.
If your work is rejected three times, no longer you will be able to write for us.
Later I will guide you how to speed up your writing and earn atleast 5 USD per hour. Actually you can earn more than this figure.
5. Please bid for 30 dollars only. You'll want to get feedbacks and ratings after earning this amount.
6. You don't need to attach a sample article with your bid. But you will be asked to write a sample article on the topic sent to your pm. You will send the articles on MS doc file only but not in "doc.x", "pdf" or etc. ALL Articles must have to send within 5 hours after receiving the topic. You will want to always communicate with me through yahoo messenger. Remember, I will not send you aricle topics until you are in online.
7. You may be sent other guidelines to follow.
8. Please keep patience until I reply you.
9. So, if you are interested, please copy and paste this following sentence in your pm, otherwise I will not entertain your bid.
"Dear "poeticironman", I have read your project description and agreed with your conditions"