Each student is required to conduct and document a “Critical Analysis” of three of the topics covered in Introduction to Management (ITM): Understanding individual behaviours, Understanding groups and teams, Motivating employees.
The critical analysis requires:
• Presenting a brief review of the topic.
• Using research and analysis to discuss the strengths and weaknesses of each topic to a manager in an organisation.
• Presenting CURRENT examples of each ITM topic being reported on in the media (e.g., press, business magazines or TV News programs).
The report must include:
• Table of contents.
• Discussion of the three topics chosen.
• Presentation of examples of each from the media.
You must use a minimum of 15 references:
• Text books: The prescribed text and at least 2 other text books.
• At least 5 different academic journal articles.
• Other sources of your choice: Blog, newspaper, magazine or other Internet source
• Wikipedia is not to be used and does not count as an academic reference.
**2500 words report
**topic slides will be given
**Pm me for further discussion.
Greetings, A professional academic writer and a management expert is here to deliver. I can start right now and I assure you high quality work on time. Thanks
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $134 for dette job
Hi, I have the required background, a flawless English and I'm able to provide you with a high quality paper. Please check out my profile and previous reviews. Thanks.
Hello !I am highly Expert in this field. I'll provide you satisfaction.So your time and money will be safe when you will award me project thanks. let's discuss more