I would like you to write articles on the following articles with questions. You need to use high level vocabularies and difficult but logical questions.
In total, 20 articles are needed. Topics are as follows:
1. Population Density in Big Cities (500-600 words)
2. Asset Management by Hedge Funds (500-600 words)
3. Hydrogen as Fuel Resource (500-600 words)
4. Free Trade and Offshoring (500-600 words)
5. Family Policy in China (500-600 words)
6. Oil Crises (500-600 words)
7. Historical Investigation on Galileo (500-600 words)
8. Economic Development in India (500-600 words)
9. Einstein and the Theory of Relativity (500-600 words)
10. English vs. Rare Language (500-600 words)
11. Gene Therapy (approx. 800 words)
12. Labor and Stock Option (approx. 800 words)
13. Studies of Child Development (approx. 800 words)
14. Swiss Banks and International Regulations (approx. 800 words)
15. Apartheid in South Africa (approx. 800 words)
16. Dream and Brain Functions (approx. 800 words)
17. Economic Development in EU (approx. 800 words)
18. The History of Domestication of Livestock (approx.1,600 words)
19. Global Water Shortage (approx.1,600 words)
20. Global Warming Impact on Wild Animals (approx.1,600 words)
Please refer to the following website at page number 7-13.
[url removed, login to view]
For 500-600 words articles, you can refer to page 6 and 7, for approx. 800 words articles, page 8-11, and for approx.1,600 words articles, page 12-13.
If you cannot see URL, please type: [url removed, login to view]
Copyright of the work belongs to me.
14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $93 på dette job
Hi, I am running a team of article writers, maximum native writers.I can handle your task. Dont worry about quality and deadline. I am eagerly wait for your response. thanks and best regards hasan =====
Hi, I am a diamond level author on the ezinearticles.com. If you are looking for well researched articles and a sensible bid, please check the PM for details information. Thanks
Hi. I'm a college graduate and a new freelancer. I have an extensive portfolio of news clippings and research articles. If you're interested, I'll be happy to help. -Matthew Stafford