I am looking for article submitters who will submit articles.
I have posted my budget from $30-250 USD since this is the first time we will be working together. Please note I can increase my budget and bring you more work if your performance is outstanding.
I pay $[url removed, login to view] per each submission after the article has not been rejected and is posted live on the site.
Articles must be submitted manually, not using any software.
You have to submit them carefully to not risk rejection because of your mistakes in filling submission form. I can not afford to pay if you are not able to correct submission mistakes or if I lose my account because of a violation in the terms of service from [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
*Spinning the articles can be used with software.
Here's what I need in you:
1. Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
2. Experience in manually submitting articles with tags (keywords) and link(s) to [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
3. Must understand the terms and conditions of the each service including but not limited to: how many links are acceptable per article, how to add the links, and all content guidelines.
4. Spin the articles I give you with the specified keywords in the article.
5. Make sure that you post the correct set of keywords, links that I send you with each article.
6. Must be able to spin each article I give you twice, then submit to [url removed, login to view] and the other spinned article to [url removed, login to view]
7. Must be fast, precise and flawless. 60 submissions (30 to [url removed, login to view] & 30 to [url removed, login to view]) per day preferred but if you can do more then we can work on a permanent basis. *Please note must not be too fast to get my account flagged or deleted however.
[url removed, login to view] must specify how many submissions you are able to do per day with no problems before I can make a decision.
Chosen candidate will be submitting to some or all of the above-mentioned links. He/She would submit, add links, etc to the specifications of the service. He/She also have to be able to provide proof that submissions was done, screenshots, links, etc.