a. Arduino Uno R3
b. FL05 Capacitance Level Sensor
c. SIM808 GPS/GPRS/GSM module
d. ADXL335 3-Axis Tilt Sensor
1. Sensing volume of liquid with capacitance level sensor.
2. Send output signal to Arduino Uno.
3. Convert signal to a volume (cubic centimeters)
4. ADXL will simultaneously give a signal to Arduino giving the angles on xyz plane referenced to vertically installed capacitance level sensor. This will be used to compute a correction factor to correct the volume estimate based on the incline of the fluid in the container.
5. Gps/gsm/gprs module will determine the geographic location of fluid siphon.
6. The results are displayed on the LCD screen and SMS message sent to cellphone.
7. Message will display on LCD and SMS:
Fuel Siphon in Progress
The location of the siphon
The volume of fuel siphoned.
That is the scope of work. Also proper comments in the code for clear understanding of how the program works.
Hi, I made my search on FL05 and ADXL335 and I got useful information. We could discuss more via chat. I believe that I can do your job very fast and perfectly. Contact me to discuss more details, please.
25 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $434 på dette job
hello dear project owner i am an electronic engineer with experience in embedded system designing and pcb designing. i can help you in your project and can complete it in minimum time.
Done similar projects using Arduino. I have more than 8 years of academic and research experience in Microcontroller, Arduino. Looking forward for your positive response.
Nice project I have enough experience on c/c++, python, java and c#, excel VBA, and IoT and Arduino If you give me a chance, I will do best I want to discuss more via chat. Regards