What we want to do is use an OLED screen (e.g. [login to view URL]) and with a Adarfruit nrf52840 feather express ([login to view URL]) in central mode - allow a keyboard to pair with the board - and print out what the user types.
So expected function.
1. Use any BLE compatible keyboard. Pair with Arduino (nrf feather express) board. Store bonding. Use the User switch on device to force device to drop bonding if pressed.
2. As user types Show text on OLED display.
3. If user types "ESC" then ignore text - until "ESC" pressed again.
4. If user types "RETURN" replay the entire string of text.
Pairing is done by the keyboard using a high rssi number. So whichever keyboard has highest rssi number it pairs with and keeps the binding. (See api [login to view URL])
- Allow Font size and number of lines to be configurable. Expect 1,2 or 3 lines (if it fits).
- Brightness of OLED.
Note: We already have a number of projects using the nrf52840 express board. We need to stick to this board please. Obviously you can develop this on any arduino + nrf52840 - but you will need this to develop the project - and probably an OLED screen
25 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £184 på dette job
Hi, This project sounds interesting to me. I don't know any application that's similar to this, but I think I can help you with this. PM me and we can have a detail discussion. Thank you.
Hi there!, I will help develop required firmware for BLE compatible keyboard to Pair with Arduino, Show text on OLED display. Reply me to discuss further details. Thanks.