• Research, design & validate PCBs in the lab supporting Raspberry pi / Arduino & ESP32/8266 MCUs for embedded products.
• Develop & maintain IoT systems, HW/SW interface on Pi and Arduino based microcontrollers •
• Devise a method for Multi-sensor’s data to enhance its embedded computing with LoRa Raspberry Pi module using multiple frequencies and increase efficiency in dual communication with Realtime application.
• Assist with mass release from the engineering prototype to the smart and intelligent embedded solution..
• Work in a start-up like environment with the resources of a large company developing smart products for the IoT solutions.
Develop a RFID antenna interface for IoT product over TCP/IP to detect 100s of sensors using specific Tag IDs