1. Mesh should leave back atleast 5000 bytes of heap memory after mesh is created.
2. Root node should be able to communicate to router using wifi server maintaining connection with peer
3. Peer devices should be able to communicate to root device at any instance .
4. Mesh should be adaptive and extendendible upto 30 nodes in mesh topology.
5. Mesh should be fast and full duplex so that at any point root and slave nodes can communicate to each
other seamlessly without breaking any chain or connection.
[login to view URL] root node gets disabled, mesh should auto heal and nearest device should become root node and
establish connection to router.
7. Mesh should be created using ESP32 as root node which can communicate to slave nodes(ESP8266 or ESP32).
create stable mesh using esp-now protocol.
keeping in mind that the mesh should be able connect to nearest next available router as soon as current connection is broke.
All ssid and password can be stored in eeprom memory.
painless mesh and esp-wifi mesh should not be used as painless mesh is heavy and esp-wifi mesh is not persistent.
ps - Project will only be considered as complete if all the above mentioned requirements are met.