- Countdown timer with Display (does not display the timer countdown at first)
- Time Value for timer Random between 2 values set by user via keypad at start
- Once the timer reaches 0, buzzer sounds for 10s, then timer restarts (Infinite Loop)
- Keypad to enter a defined 4 digit code that will activate the display and show the countdown timer counting down for X amount of time
- Keypad defined 4 digit codes that reduce the remaining countdown timer by X amount (depending which code is entered) but that, once countdown completed, doesnt impede the regular loop of the randomized timer)
1- i flip a toggle switch, the circuit turns on
2- the LCD display asks me to input min value (in minutes)
3- then the LCD display asks me to input max value (in minutes)
4- The LCD asks for the codes, one by one (LCD, 1min, 5min, 7min)
5- when i confirm the min/max values, and all the codes, the timer starts (random value chosen between the min/max values set at start)
6- when the timer reaches 0, buzzer for 10 seconds
7- Loop the entire process infinitely (do not ask for min max values, loop the timer circuit using the same min max values but another random value between min/max)
8- *** during the countdown of this timer, I do not want the display to show the time remaining***
9- At any point during the circuit, I want to be able to enter a 4 digit code which will trigger the display to show the timer indefinitely, even after the timer ends and the loops a new timer. I want, when this code is entered, that the display show the timer time until i close and restart the circuit.
Hello, The project looks quiet simple. I'll be able to provide code within one or two days maximum and testing ,support and optimization if needed.
42 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $150 på dette job
Dear sir I have more than more than 10 years experience in embedded systems design i read the project description and i can do it for the proposed budget please message me so that we can discuss
Hello sir, I have experience in designing electronics circuits and can program all kinds of microcontrollers. You can discuss your project with me in chat and we can move on right away. Thank you.
I am an engineer and have done many programming projects including c and c++. You can discuss more details of you arduino project in chat. Thank you
I am an embedded systems developer with experience in avr and arm microcontrollers. I have worked with atmega programming in C .I can help you with your project . Just contact me for details.