CogLab is a development and design studio based in Hong Kong. We work from around the globe, building all kinds of projects from enterprise resource planning systems, to social platforms for startups, down to quick organization websites, from 2-week sprints to 2-year long projects.
## About the position ##
* Take control of Solr in a current project. From fine-tuning the existing search, to implementing new features.
* Your life comes first: work fits in after your family, your friends, etc
* Work from anywhere, any time
* Work in supportive project teams of 2-7
## About you ##
* Solr expert
* Bonus, not essential: rails, node.js, elasticsearch
* Agile development
* Rapid learner
* Team player
* Passionate about building the web
Read our Employee Handbook ([url removed, login to view]) to find out if CogLab suits you.
You may apply for multiple positions: just indicate this and answer their respective interview questions.
## First-round Interview! ##
You're already in first-round. Let's not waste time.
* Tell us about yourself
* Send us your own code samples that showcases your abilities in solr. You could send code snippets, or point us to repositories. We\'re not looking for a complete, perfect application, but bits of code that show the best of you.
* State your availability, current and expected remuneration. It's okay to give in (hours/week) and (salary/hour) respectively if you're not looking for full-time engagement. Any notice period?
* Anything else you'd like to let us know? Or anything to convince us that you're *the* Solr Expert?
* Any question for us?
If you pass this round, next (and final) round would be an interview on Skype, Google Hangout, or Fuze. Please make sure your hardware is ready for this - you'll need this for working at CogLab anyway.
Good luck! - and join us soon!