FTA Box Software + Card Sharing Project
This current project is aimed towards the HBS Reciever, Model: Innocent -
Im Looking for the following:
Programmers that could do the following:
There are recievers with built in card sharing, so i would like to try and get this implemented into Free To Air Recievers.
Now These FTA Box's Have NO ethernet port for internet connection,
BUT do have a serial port.
So I Would Like Created:
1. A Program that will allow a reciever to connect to the computer Via a serial port, then be able to connect to the internet.
So it can connect to any given ip user/pass which it then can use the other recievers card.
Note: The software must allow for the reciver to connect or be a host so others can connect to it.
2. Edit the current reciever firmware so it can communicate with the software running on the computer,
[url removed, login to view] Firmware supports Cardsharing Protocols including
the source code and any required toolsets to compile the Firmware sourceCode
i would like the following options created on the reciever:
1. Card Sharing
Maybe add more options in the near future.
I believe the firmware on FTA Recievers is created in HEX? i know they are .Bin Files if this helps.
this STB is similar to FortecStar Mercury and Octagon (Sf )Seires
I will go into more details of the program once a coder is choosen as if a coder choose's to complete this project there will be many more projects and updates.
Please only bid if you are confident that you can complete this project .
The Project Should Be Finished in 2 Months
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.