I need to create a new installer using the latest version of NSIS.
I will need it to:
* install a screensaver onto the end users system and open up the screensaver display after installation
* open a web page if the installer is cancelled out of
* open a web page when the file is uninstalled
* open a web page when the file is successfully installed
* install silently, with no screens showing up during the installation process
* add a main folder to the start menu called:? [url removed, login to view] with a submenu folder for each installer file, and under that will be at least 2 items in the submenu:? uninstall the screensaver, and run the screensaver
* if they're installing an updated file, it will overwrite if newer, etc.? I think this functionality was in the last installer
We don't want to have any icons on the desktop, email captures, home page setters, toolbar installer windows or anything like that, so if you can take the last installer you made for me and pare it down to remove all those items and update it to have the features as mentioned above, that'd be great.
Please let me know if you're interested, how much and how long.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All versions of windows, including vista, xp, 95, etc, etc