Looking for unique and creative domain names that are available for registration.
- Only .COMs
- Only 2 worded names, 3 if very common phrase.
- No names that follow the trademark names like sony etc.
- Not very long, no dashes, no localized names (belonging to places)
They should be available for registration, not for sale (meaning they should not be blue in instantdomainsearch.com. You can use [url removed, login to view] for speed but verify the results in dotster.com.
** Guidelines for a good name **
1. Put it on google in double quotes your suggestions separated by space. If you are suggesting [url removed, login to view], search in Google, “Adult Plays” and see how many results you get. Not just the results but context is also important.
2. You have to ask yourself this question – ‘which product or service can be sold using this name’ and ‘would YOU start a business with that name’
3. Can a business survive on this website alone? E.g. if you are selling a product, would your business survive based on that product alone.
4. Most important thing - Relevant combination of words - Best test is to it in sentence both the words, and see if you can make a grammatically correct sentence and the sentence that makes sense.
Notes on this; I get thousands of names and I have to admit that combination words do not fit or do not make sense. You can never use those words in usage. Please note, words are not that important, what is more important how well the words fit, can we fit them in sentence (preferably in the same order). Please pay close attention to the names already selected in the attachments of this project, do not pick words form them but think why they were selected and start thinking like that.
Finally - Four principles of a good name - ‘relevant and meaningful combination of words, shortness, catchiness and purpose (business use).
** How to submit the names **
1. Do not put the business use as before, if it does not convey the meaning right away, then it may not be good. But if you have a very specialized use for it then you can put in parenthesis.
2. Do not give names one by one in messenger. If you have many names to recommend, you can put them in text file and add it as attachment in messenger.
3. Please name your files as your username date e.g. [url removed, login to view] or other date format so that file names are different. They should be only in text file with extension .txt. Preferably they should be sorted alphabetically. Please write the names like [url removed, login to view] (so that it is easier to read rather than [url removed, login to view] or Adult Plays.com. They should end with .com and one name in each line. Plain text file with one name on each line with no extra lines or other characters or other text
4. Please keep a history of all the names that you have given, towards the end of the project I may ask you to consolidate all the names in one file.
5. If I like the name, I may register it before anyone else registers it, and I will inform you and you will be paid $25 for each registered name when the project closes. It does happen that somebody else may suggest the same name as yours, so whosoever submits first will be paid.
I know I have been asked before about the ‘trust’ – please refer to feedback as well repeat awards given to same freelancers. I have been posting same project for over 10 months and 443 names (attachment) have been registered through freelancers, with 27 names selected in the last project. Please review and analyze as to why they were selected and try to find the business use for them and start thinking same way. Be generic as much as possible, more generic you are, more uses of the name. And always, think creatively!
*** Thank you to those who have worked with me in the past and continue to work with me ***
** Chosen names will be awarded project, and paid by June 22nd **
Thanks and good luck in your search. Looking forward to getting Great names from you!