Freelance Storyboard Artist
Betalt ved levering
Qubit Studios is working on a music video project for a client, which blends 2D animation and live-action sequences, drawing inspiration from various pop culture references. Key references include Samurai Jack and Lil Uzi Vert’s Pink Tape Trailer.
As a Freelance Storyboarding Artist, you will help translate our vision into compelling visual narratives. You will work closely with our creative team to develop storyboards that effectively depict the interplay between animated and live-action sequences. These storyboards will be used to plan the needs of all the shots that will constitute the cutscenes, both technically (framing, camera movements, special effects, etc) and artistically (animation style, scenery, matte paintings, etc). Your contributions will play a pivotal role in bringing the creative vision to life and ensuring a cohesive visual narrative.
- Interpreting the script and moodboard.
- Liaising with the creative team regarding the look, style, and level of detail required for the animatics of each storyboard.
- Create the first version of the storyboards in the form of 2D drawings.
- Storyboarding the scenes and editing into a storyboard or animatic, all within your preferred software package.
- Including the required key dialogue or scene directions within each frame.
- Amending storyboards during the course of production.
- Portfolio that demonstrates a high level of technical drawing skills, with examples of your art/cartoon style.
- Ability to design and illustrate everything from characters to environments and more from existing references.
- Experience with relevant software packages, such as Photoshop, Adobe Animate, ToonBoom Storyboard Pro or similar storyboarding software.
- Understanding of the 2D animation pipeline.
- Strong collaboration, communication skills, and adaptability to feedback.
- Ability to meet project deadlines and passion for immersive and experiential storytelling.
- Type: Fixed-Price Contract
- Duration: Estimated one week
- Compensation: Final offer will consider job-related knowledge, skills and experience.
- Payment: One-off payment upon completion of agreed deliverables.
Our team is fully remote, working effectively together during regular UK business hours (9am - 6pm BST). We ensure open and supportive communication for all team members, regardless of their location.
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about world-building and possess the required skills and experience, apply now with your resume/CV and send your portfolio (pdf or link to your online portfolio) .
Application Deadline: 17th October 2023
Our Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB) Commitment:
Qubit Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity and inclusion. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to any protected characteristic. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation, and we provide resources and support to promote DEIB within our team and projects. We especially welcome applications from candidates of underrepresented groups in the industry.
Projekt ID: #37259756
31 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £141 timen for dette job
hi Yes got it --- I have an expertise in storyboard -- please message me so I can clear the questions I have - and please message me so we can discuss in detail and proceed. Tejal Mistry.
Hello I got acquainted with your project, I think that your project will be very interesting, I would like to contribute my drawing skills to your project, I would really like to take part in your project.