The goal of this challenge is to create a dynamic video, no more than 120 seconds long that expresses the value of IBM Cloud Center for Training (ICCT) learning paths and certification for the general public.
[login to view URL]
A background summary is provided below. The outcome of the television trailer style video is to create adoption and consumption for the ICCT certifications and learning paths.
10 Freelancers will be HIRED! $500 max budget per Freelancer. The deadline for final deliverables is December 10, 2020.
What is IBM Center for Cloud Training (ICCT)?
IBM Center for Cloud Training consolidates role-based, product-based and Getting Started training and certification for IBM Cloud.
New role-based learning paths lead to professional certifications for IBM Cloud Architect, IBM Cloud Developer and IBM Site Reliability Engineer. The program is designed to build the IT skills large organizations need to run their businesses.
Large organizations typically have hybrid multicloud environments. That means they have applications and data hosted on several clouds, such as Amazon and Microsoft, and on cloud-like infrastructures in their data centers.
Why is IBM Center for Cloud Training important to you?
Cloud is creating hot jobs and exciting career paths. Building skills for in-demand jobs and achieving professional certifications can advance your career and make you a more valuable employee.
Who can use IBM Center for Cloud Training?
You are invited to use the IBM Center for Cloud Training anytime, even if you don't work in a cloud role today. ICCT is for everyone.
• A 15 -120 seconds video or animation that describes the value of IBM Cloud Certification Program for an audience: everyone (solution advisor), developer, architect, site reliability engineer, etc
• Television Teaser or Movie Trailer
• Convey a simpler message to one of the key points below:
(1) Corporate buyers: Training helps fill critical cloud skill gaps. Certification provides an independent measure of skill levels
(2) Learners: Cloud training can help you get your career on a better trajectory. Certifications can make it easier to get your next job.
(3) Learners: Certifications can help set you apart from colleagues who have a similar job title but less experience.
(4) Learners: When you’re certified, customers (internal and external) are more willing to trust your ideas and recommendations
• The video is intended to convey one of the key points about the IBM Cloud Center for Training and generate a buzz for IBM Cloud training (why it is important to the general public).
• Quality: Does the submission look professional?
• Requirements: Does the submission meet the stated requirements?
• Clarity: Does the submission describe the ICCT in terms understandable by the general public?
• Creativity: Is the submission creative? Does the submission stir public interest?
• Suitability: Is the submission suitable for implementation as a video on a limited budget?
NOTE: Before the project is awarded, the winning freelancer must sign a letter of assurance regarding US export regulations pertaining to this project and the employer.