We need to animate a total of 6 existing characters for a game win screen.
Looking for 2D animation working from existing vector files.
Prefer existing game design animation work experience. These do not need to be complex but we want them to be really cool as they are each related to a win and highly visible within the game (a main focus).
Here are some technical details:
1. Texture sheet - The size limitation for each sheet is 2,048 x 2,048.
2. Number of frames - There is no limit here. If more than 36 frames are desired, then another sheet of 36 would need to be added.
3. Number of frames per sheet - 36 is the limit.
4. Each character frame - 335 x 335.
5. Animations should loop appox. every 3-5 seconds.
Please price it based on 1 piece as we might just do a coupe to start.
Please include samples of your work that most closely relate to this type of project.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $5619 for this job
Hi!!! I worked some years ago at an animation company subsidiary of Disney and Hanna-Barbera in Argentine. Check this advertising work, please [url removed, login to view] Thanks!!!!