* data import from a specified database, xml or any non-flash based source
* "spinning" data display with multiple levels. this is going to be a university's research fields. to take an example there would be groups like
* * 1st level: fruits, vegetables, trees
* 2nd level: apple, carrot, blackberry
* in this case apple belongs to both fruits and trees. so there should be "duplicates" in this sense
* if you click on one group the connecting elements should appear (groups or actual examples)
* the "links" between each elemet should be wider if the number of links is higher and thicker if this number is lower
* all this should appear in a clean, modern look (just like the link I sent you)
This would be the basic idea of the project. Let me know a price and estimated time required.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No 3rd party components unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
Flash, SWF, FLA